Published 19 February 2015 in A1.am.
Expired link: http://a1.am/en/news-19022015-1022
By Dr. David Leffler
If Armenia chooses decisively, it can establish order in the nation though a science-based strategy that will protect it from both internal and external threats. That strategy is “Invincible Defense Technology” (IDT). It assures invincibility, peace, and economic progress to the nation and the military that employ it.
Invincible Defense Technology (IDT), a Proven, State-of-the-Art, Non-Violent Military Solution
The IDT approach to national defense has been field-tested in numerous world battlegrounds. The results are rapid reduction of individual, societal and national stress and elimination of violence and conflict.
IDT is validated by 23 peer-reviewed studies carried out in developed and developing nations. Its effect on international conflict has been published in the Journal of Offender Rehabilitation. When large assemblies of IDT experts gathered during the years 1983 – 1985, international hostilities decreased 32%, terrorism-related casualties decreased 72%, and violence was reduced globally.
IDT – A Unique Approach to Modern Warfare
IDT is totally unlike any other defense technology because it does not use violence in an attempt to quell violence. It is totally civilized in approach, worthy of nations that abhor violence as a means to power. IDT uniquely deals with the root cause of violence – the built-up stress in individual and national life. High levels of collective stress are the underlying cause of war, violence, crime and terrorism. When the IDT methodology is applied, stress levels throughout the population are rapidly reduced.
In an environment of lowered stress even staunch adversaries find ways to cooperate and overcome long-standing differences.
IDT Reduces Societal Stress
IDT uniquely neutralizes the underlying power base of contending groups – the accumulation over decades of stress, frustration and civil dissatisfaction. By eliminating the root cause of insurgency, violent outbreaks are pre-empted and prevented.
IDT is effective – it gets to the heart of the matter. Terrorism thrives in nations in which decades or even centuries of under-employment, poverty, and hunger have created a huge societal weight of stress, frustration and endemic unhappiness. Profound social despair and anger find expression in acts of terrorism, civil unrest, societal violence, and a further downward spiral of economic degradation.
Military IDT Prevention Wing
A specially trained military unit, an “IDT Prevention Wing of the Military,” can be established to systematically and continuously reduce stress in national collective consciousness. IDT can be introduced into other governmental agencies, such as police forces, training academies, and defense offices. The combined effect of these groups will propel the nation in a new and positive direction. As stress and frustration ease, the population becomes capable of finding orderly, constructive solutions to long-term problems that had kept the nation always out-of-balance.
IDT Promotes Economic Growth and Stability
Past experience with IDT in other war-torn nations demonstrated increases in economic incentive and growth. Entrepreneurship and individual creativity increased. With increased civic calm, people’s aspirations were raised and a more productive and balanced society emerged. Such a society abhors violence as a means for change or as an expression of discontent. With genuine economic and social progress the ground for terrorism is eliminated. What is more fascinating, this change takes place within a few days or weeks after IDT is introduced. The changes are measurable from such statistics as crime rates, accidents, hospital admissions, infant mortality, etc.
Military personnel in Latin America, Africa and Asia practice group Transcendental Meditation (TM) to help protect their nations
Rapid Transformation Through IDT
The daily routine for the IDT military personnel includes practice of the Transcendental Meditation® technique and the advanced TM-Sidhi program. This is a societal coherence-creating military unit. The unit engages these peacekeeping programs twice a day, seven days a week, preferably in a secure location near the targeted population.
Such coherence-creating groups have already achieved positive benefits in several countries. Modern statistical methods used in the validating research show a low probability of any explanation other than a causal influence of the IDT technology.
The IDT approach has been used during wartime resulting in the reduction of fighting, a decreased number of deaths and casualties, and an improvement in progress toward resolving the conflict peacefully. The war in Lebanon in 1983 was dramatically impacted in a peaceful way by an IDT Intervention Group. A thoroughly documented study of this phenomenon was published in the Journal of Conflict Resolution, and summaries of follow-up studies were published in the Journal of Social Behavior and Personality and the Journal of Scientific Exploration.
IDT works by unfolding the full capabilities of the human brain, the most powerful natural resource possessed by every nation on earth. Invincible Defense Technology supersedes all other known defense technologies (which are based on electronic, chemical, and/or nuclear forces). History has repeatedly demonstrated that violent, outmoded, fear-based means of “national defense” are in fact self-destructive for any nation, and for the human race as a whole. Military might can be maintained, in the short term, as IDT technology is being introduced to peace-keeping forces. Ultimately, however, violent means for maintaining order will be replaced with IDT. It is simply a matter of efficiency and cost-effectiveness in achieving a stated goal – an orderly, healthy and prosperous nation.
Bottom Line – Military Operation Successful – Objective Achieved
The military that deploys this powerful, non-violent, human-resource-based technology efficiently and effectively achieves its objective: it disallows negative trends; it prevents enemies from arising. No enmity, internally and internationally means, quite simply, no war, no terrorism, no insurgency, no strikes, no fear – a population with hope substantiated by continuous progress in every area of life.
The Time for Action is Now
IDT is the twenty-first century’s leading-edge defense system. If Armenia establishes IDT Prevention Wings of the Military, they will ease high tensions, reverse mistrust, crush hatred, create stability and permanently prevent war and terrorism. Extensive scientific research objectively says, “Yes, the system works.” It is already utilized elsewhere. Why not in Armenia? There is nothing to lose and everything to gain. A new bright future for Armenia beckons. What remains is…open the door and step through to national transformation!
[Editor’s note: Over 2,000 locations have published articles about Invincible Defense Technology. See this webpage for links to these articles https://www.istpp.org/military_science/dr-david-leffler-publications.html]
About the author:
Dr. David Leffler was a member of the US Air Force for nearly nine years. Dr. Leffler served as an Associate of the Proteus Management Group at the Center for Strategic Leadership, US Army War College. He now serves as the Executive Director at the Center for Advanced Military Science (CAMS) in Fairfield, Iowa and teaches IDT. Contact at: https://www.davidleffler.com
1. Dr. David R. Leffler (Fall 2009). A New Role for the Military: Preventing Enemies from Arising-Reviving an Ancient Approach to Peace. Journal of Management & Social Science (JMSS), Vol. 5, No. 2., pp. 153-162. This peer-reviewed journal is published by the Institute of Business & Technology BIZTEK in Pakistan. The abstract was published in Session 6, p. 44 of the proceeding of the “International Sociological Association Research Committee 01 Seoul National University & Korea Military Academy International Conference on Armed Forces & Conflict Resolution in a Globalized World.” July 14 – 17, 2008, Seoul, Korea. The paper was also presented at KIDA, the Korea Institute of Defense Analyses. Available at:
2. Col. (Retd) S. P. Bakshi, Gerald Geer, and Dr. David Leffler (Special Issue May, 2013). Defense Personnel Worldwide Find Transcendental Meditation To be an Effective Tool in Combating Stress. Defence and Security Alert. Vol. 4, Issue No. 8, pages 34-39. PDF available online at: http://davidleffler.com/2013/defence-security-alert-magazine
3. Dr. David R. Leffler (2008, February). An Overlooked, Proven Solution to Terrorism. In “55 Trends Now Shaping the Future of Terrorism.” Edited by Dr. Marvin J. Cetron and Owen Davies: The Proteus Trends Series, Volume 1, Issue 2 (pp. 18, 79, 176, C-13 through C-16). Dr. Leffler served as an Associate of the Proteus Management Group at the Center for Strategic Leadership, US Army War College where he was published in this US government-sponsored report aimed at governmental and military leaders. Excerpts about Invincible Defense Technology taken from the 254 page report are available online at: http://davidleffler.com/2011/terrorism-trends/ Note: The entire paper version of the report is available online at: http://www.amazon.com/Trends-Now-Shaping-Future-Terrorism/dp/1441451412
4. Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Kulwant Singh and Dr. David Leffler (July 2014). Preventing Future Boko Haram Attacks. CBRNE-Terrorism Newsletter (CBRNE is an acronym that stands for “Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive”). PDF available online at:
5. Lieutenant General Jose Villamil (Ret.) with Dr. David Leffler (2003, January 29). Project: Coherence. India Defence Consultants. Available online at: http://davidleffler.com/2011/coherence/
Tags: Invincible Defense Technology; IDT, Transcendental Meditation